Saturday, June 26, 2010

Penelope is 67 days old

Uncle Mookie is visiting this weekend and we are so happy he is here,
especially Trent.

This morning I sang "The Final Countdown" to Penelope to motivate
her to stop having bradies. She spit up on my hand. Not exactly the
response I was looking for.

She's doing really well today. She gained 35g and now weighs 2.415kg
(about 5 1/3lbs). She hasn't had any episodes in the last 48hrs. The
attending physician says she isn't sure if she believes Penelope is
out of the woods yet and I don't really, either. This isn't the first
time she's gone a couple of days without episodes.

Today has been a good day so far and we are cautiously hoping that the
no-episodes trend continues.

Thanks for checking in. I'll update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.