Penelope is 30 days old today. Tomorrow is her one month birthday. In a way it's hard to believe it's already been a month because the time has just flown. In another way it's hard to believe it's only been a month because our old life seems like it was a lifetime ago. Time can be a strange thing.
My sister flew back to Houston yesterday. Trent and I were sad to see her go, but we are so thankful that she and Charlie took the time to visit. They are moving to Cleveland in a few weeks for her residency and they have been really busy preparing.
Penelope is doing so well today that I'm almost afraid of jinxing it. She weighs 1270g, which is about 2.8lbs. She hasn't had any bradies or desats in the past 24 hours! The eye culture they took last week finally grew something; she has staph infection. The antibiotics age started last week are treating it and it's almost gone.
She's been sleeping peacefully all day. Hopefully I'll be able to hold her this afternoon.
Thanks for checking in. I'll update more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.