Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5/12 update and baby it's cold outside - REVISED

Sorry for the earlier post.  Last time I update on the iPhone instead of a computer.

I just want to point out that it's mid May and it is like 45 degrees and rainy. I actually had a hot chocolate because I got cold walking down the street.  It's May.

Not a lot of exciting news today. The team isn't changing any of Penelope's treatments. She weighs 1100g. The switch to all breast milk seems to have upset her tummy a little bit but this common.  Her tummy just needs some time to adjust. The nurse we have today is really nice and has let me change her diaper and take her temperature several times.

Penelope is starting to show some personality. She has developed a  preference for lying on her tummy (don't have to worry about SIDS while she is hooked up to all those monitors) and throws a tantrum if
a nurse tries lay her on her back. This is actually good because it shows she's strong and feels good enough to put up a fuss. I'm sure I won't think it's nearly as great in a couple of years when she's throwing a tantrum in the grocery store because she wants candy!

Thanks for checking in. I'll update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.