settled into a routine. During the week, I get to the hospital in the
morning and stay there all day. Trent joins me after work and we stay
until visiting hours end. It really feels like a job to me. But in a
good way.
Penelope is doing well today. She gained 15g. Yesterday we tried
breastfeeding three times and bottle feeding once. She took to both
but it really made her tired. So today she will only do one of each.
She's mostly been sleeping all day, which is now a little unusual for
her, so I feel a bit bad for pushing her to do so much yesterday. I
guess that is just part of being a parent though - pushing, but not
too much.
Thanks for checking in. I'll update more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.